I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and a bulging disc three months ago. I’ve had two sacroilic joint injections (didn’t help) and one facet joint injection in that time period. Also had three physical therapy sessions and one chiro session. They made the pain worse. I’m on regimen of two doses of percocet 10/325 a day and flexeril 3 times a day. My pain is still terrible. I told my PM doc this on my last visit. He gave me the second sj inection and kept my medicines the same. He also had me sign a pain contract. I’m still in pain to the point that I can’t stand it. Should I call him on Monday and tell him or wait until my next appointment (on April 29th)? I really don’t feel like I can make it until then. What can I say to him to make him understand the treatments aren’t working? I tried telling him on last visit and he told me we would try another shot on the April 29th visit and he didn’t listen. I don’t know what else to do. I don’t want to flat out ask him for stronger meds, but I’m at the end of my rope here. I don’t feel like I’m ever going to get better or get real relief. Any input on what I should do would be appreciated. Thanks.